Revealed! Bright Bazaar Book Covers UK & USA

I can’t believe this day has arrived because it’s been circled on my calendar for months and months: it’s the Bright.Bazaar Book Cover Reveal Day! After teasing the reveal yesterday I’m super excited to blog both the UK and the USA covers for my first Bright.Bazaar book today. Before I dive into talking about each of the two covers, I’d first like to thank Andrew Boyd for his amazing photography and top notch company as we travelled across Europe and America to shoot the homes together. Secondly, heartfelt thanks go to Jonathan Adler for his kind and generous endorsement of the book. Regular readers and friends will know that I’ve long admired Jonathan’s exquisite use of colour in design, so it really was a pinch me/dance around the kitchen moment – thank you, JA. OK, so first up is the UK cover (below). I’m quite proud and, if I’m honest, still in shock that the living room of my London flat was decided upon as the lead image for the book! Here it is, friends:

bright-bazaar-book-UK-cover Click here to pre order the UK edition of Bright.Bazaar.
This is a big moment for me because until now I’ve not really blogged many images from my home or had it shot for a magazine, but I felt like the first Bright.Bazaar book would be a lovely place to debut Mr. Bazaar’s colourful abode. That said, I never dreamed my own home would end up on the cover! In fact, it’s quite a funny story because I hadn’t even considered my place for it but after a meeting with my publishers they said that to them it couldn’t feel more ‘Bright.Bazaar’ and was like the visual definition of the book’s strapline ‘make-you-smile style’. Arriving home after the meeting, I sat down on my little yellow couch, kicked off my desert boots and looked around: I could see exactly what the team meant! The space is colourful, playful, whimsical, inviting and personal – all the elements I think make for a great scheme. So here we are and it’s really bizarre (tee hee!) but very special to think that this corner of my home – where I drink my morning coffee in my anchor print PJs and hide behind a Donna Wilson cushion when things get tense in Homeland – has been picked for the UK cover. I really hope you like it, folks! Those who have been to my space will testify that this isn’t a room full of called in products or furniture – this is how I really live. This was something I was keen to show with all the homes I included in the book. I’m excited to share the rest of my space alongside the other thirteen super stylish homes inside the book when it launches in April 2014.
If you would like to save some cash you can pre-order the UK version of Bright Bazaar: Embracing Colour For Make-You-Smile Style from Waterstones.com and receive Β£7 off the RRP by using the code BR2014 at the online checkout. (Waterstones terms and conditions.)bright-bazaar-book-USA-cover

Click here to pre order the USA edition of Bright.Bazaar.
Shall we crack onto the USA cover? I’m thrilled to say that the wonderful Norwegian home of Ingrid Aune-Westrum from Fjeldborg takes centre stage for the American edition of the Bright.Bazaar book. I have so many highlights from working on this project but I can honestly say that having the opportunity to visit Norway for the first time, meet Ingrid and her husband, and be invited into their perfectly Bright.Bazaar-like home was a real treat from the week we spent shooting across Scandinavia. When I styled this shot I knew in my bones that I wanted it to be a cover for one of the editions – so much so that I had already mocked it up in InDesign from my hotel room and emailed the cover to the publishing team back at the office before I had arrived home! There are so many elements about this space that inspire me, from the candy coloured line up of cushions along the window seat and the soft, ethereal natural light pouring in, through to the mix and match dining chairs around the table; I really felt like it was a space I could move into without having to change a thing. You can pre order the American edition of Bright Bazaar: Embracing Colour For Make-You-Smile Style from the following online stores:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Books-A-Million
Powell’s
IndieBound

There are lots more surprises to come; I’m already fizzing with excitement to share with you the images of the finished book and jacket together as all the elements come together to create something really special. In the meantime, I’ll be blogging little sneak peeks and revealing the homes you will be able to see inside as we lead up to the official release in April! So, tell me, what do you think, guys?!

// Cover photography by Andrew Boyd

• Reply Emily November 14, 2013 at 10:09 am

Oh these covers are just perfect! Love them both and just can’t wait to see what’s inside.
    I will definitely be pre-ordering my copy! πŸ™‚ x

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 10:16 am

@Emily – Thank you so much, Emily. I hope you will enjoy all the colour inside! πŸ™‚ x

• Reply Sam November 14, 2013 at 10:12 am

Looks fab, can’t wait to see the rest. πŸ™‚

• Reply Gabrielle November 14, 2013 at 10:15 am

Squeal, Will I’m so happy for you! The covers are just gorgeous, I love the US cover but my word your sitting room looks fantastic on the UK book! I think the team are spot on, the room embodies you and your style perfectly, only logical seeing as it’s your room! Okay, far too many ! now. I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy and I’m really so very happy for you. Celebrate this moment! xx

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 10:17 am

@Gabrielle – Really pleased that you agree! Thanks for all your support. xx

• Reply rincy November 14, 2013 at 10:15 am

Have the biggest color crush right now on these! CONGRATULATIONS WILL! They look perfect and so YOU πŸ™‚

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 10:18 am

@Rincy – Wahoooo! A colour crush – that’s just what I like to hear! πŸ™‚

• Reply Mike Ahern November 14, 2013 at 10:19 am

Just perfect! Counting down the days now…

• Reply Sarah @ Mocha November 14, 2013 at 10:23 am

The cover is just perfect! It works so well, and really does sum up your wonderful, colourful style. And I am so looking forward to reading the book!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 10:32 am

@Sarah – I’m really pleased you think so because I truly feel that they both look very Bright.Bazaar and in line with my personal aesthetic, so I couldn’t ask for anything more – thrilled!

• Reply Kat November 14, 2013 at 10:24 am

Love them both! Exciting times x

• Reply Rachel // One Beautiful Life November 14, 2013 at 10:29 am

I’m so beyond excited for you Will! The covers look so FAB + can I just say how amazing you apartment is? Congratulations; you’re an inspiration! xx

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 10:33 am

@Rachel – Thanks for popping in from all the way down there in sunny Australia, Rachel! Your kind words mean so much; thank you for supporting Bright.Bazaar from day one. x

• Reply Helen Knight November 14, 2013 at 10:32 am

Wowza, love the covers Will! Can’t wait to get a copy in the office.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 10:39 am

@Helen – Excited that you might have a copy in the office one day. Yay!

• Reply Mowie Kay November 14, 2013 at 10:32 am

YAY! Finally we get to see the cover(s)! Gorgeous! Really looking forward to seeing the whole book x

• Reply Sarah November 14, 2013 at 10:38 am

Love both the covers! They both look fab! Looking forward to pre ordering my copy. Well done Will πŸ™‚

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 10:40 am

@Sarah – Hope you enjoy the book, Sarah. Thank you for pre-ordering!

• Reply Serena November 14, 2013 at 10:45 am

You see my starry eyes? Very amazing… congratulations!
    Uk cover is my fav πŸ™‚
    It’s just on my whish-list for Xmas

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 10:54 am

@Serena – Thanks so much, Serena! Who knows, there might be an Italian version one day, too – will keep my fingers crossed! x

• Reply Doris November 14, 2013 at 10:46 am

Oh Will, what fabulous news and your living room is so wonderfully well… colourful! I can’t wait to get my hands on your new book and learn as much as I can about colour. You really are an inspiration and your good news is well deserved. xD

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 10:55 am

@Doris – I am so pleased you are excited to read all about colour, Doris – I can certify that there’s lots and lots of colour inside! πŸ˜‰ x

• Reply Louise - 30s Magazine November 14, 2013 at 10:52 am

Congratulations, they both look fantastic, I can’t say I like one better than the other, they are both so beautiful and distinctive.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 10:55 am

@Louise – Thank you so much! I am thrilled with them both as well because they just feel totally Bright.Bazaar, I think! πŸ™‚

• Reply Ferren November 14, 2013 at 10:56 am

It’s so good to get a peak inside your house! It’s not what I expected, but I’m not sure what I expected. I really really like it. It looks stylish AND comfortable.

Also, really good work with the book. This has been an amazing year for you!
    x

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 11:00 am

@Ferren – Stylish and comfortable, well I can’t ask for more than that! Thanks, Ferren! x

• Reply Emelie @florainspiro November 14, 2013 at 10:57 am

Congratulations, Will! The covers are just fab! I’m so happy for you! My favourite is the one from your place, I totally agree with your team and your little yellow sofa is so cute! The covers are fab and I know the rest of the book will be fab too πŸ˜‰ xx

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 11:01 am

@Emelie – Yay! So pleased that you like my little yellow sofa, it’s one of my favourite pieces in the flat! x

• Reply Judith November 14, 2013 at 10:59 am

Love the “make-you-smile style”! It suddenly looks so real, Will! Congratulations!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 11:01 am

@Judith – Thanks, I love it too! And, yes, this all feels very, very surreal!

• Reply Jon harvey November 14, 2013 at 11:00 am

Congratulations Will, I can totally understand your excitement. Well done and good luck with the books.Jon/bigjon.co.uk

• Reply Sivan November 14, 2013 at 11:04 am

Congrats! What a beautiful book. Can’t wait to have it on my book shelf. xoxox

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 11:07 am

@Sivan – I would be so honoured to have my book on your shelves, Sivan, thank you! xo

• Reply geraldine@littlebigbell November 14, 2013 at 11:06 am

Congratulations Will. I echo what Jonathan Adler has said. Both covers are fabulous. Love your living room, so embodies Mr. Bright Bazaar, so you. Now I really can’t wait to get my hands on a copy or two. xx

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 11:45 am

@Geraldine – That’s so kind of you to say, thank you. Really hope you will enjoy the book and all the colourful inspiration! πŸ™‚ x

• Reply Gudy Herder November 14, 2013 at 11:29 am

I was dying to see your home and love every single bit of it! The reveal of the yellow sofa-finally! πŸ™‚
    It looks like it is going to be an absolute bestseller and you SO much deserve it, Will! xx

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 11:46 am

@Gudy – Reading that from a stylish lady such as yourself that makes me beam from ear to ear, thank you for all the support! πŸ™‚ x

• Reply Lindsey November 14, 2013 at 12:01 pm

SO happy for you sweet Will! They are both lovely and I hope to own BOTH of them!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 12:33 pm

@Lindsey – You are so kind. I hope you will enjoy them! πŸ™‚

• Reply tim@designmaze November 14, 2013 at 12:31 pm

I am so ordering the UK edition, especially with your home being the cover!! Huge congrats!! April … only a few short months away πŸ™‚

xoxo

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 12:33 pm

@Tim – Yay! I am so excited to think the book might have a little spot in your stylish home. Thank you! x

• Reply jillian November 14, 2013 at 1:07 pm

congratulations!!! such exciting news! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 1:42 pm

@Jillian – Thanks for all your support and kind comments, Jillian! x

• Reply Julie November 14, 2013 at 1:18 pm

Wow – congratulations, they both look absolutely amazing!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 1:42 pm

@Julie – So pleased you like the covers and thanks for the congrats!

• Reply susan November 14, 2013 at 1:40 pm

SO amazing Will, I love them both…your home is so perfectly YOU!! I hope you treat yourself to some bubbly!! xo

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 1:43 pm

@Susan – Thanks, Susan! I will be toasting to the covers this PM with my fiancΓ©! πŸ™‚ xo

• Reply Polly Rowan November 14, 2013 at 1:41 pm

WOW and congratulations Will! They are both gorgeous but I particularly love the UK cover πŸ™‚ your home is wonderful – love the wallpaper.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 1:43 pm

@Polly – Thanks so much! The wallpaper is by the wonderful Fine Little Day.

• Reply Yvonne / Yvestown November 14, 2013 at 1:49 pm

YAY!!! Sorry to the owner of the American cover, but I by far love the UK cover. It looks so much more you!! Something you can be really, really proud of! I’m virtually patting you on your back. xoxoxo

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 1:51 pm

@Yvonne – Thank you for the congrats! I am thrilled with both covers and genuinely feel that I could move into Ingrid’s beautiful Norwegian home without having to change a thing; it’s so colourful and uplifting! x

• Reply Natalie canning November 14, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Love the yellow…I am not usually very brave with this colour but it works beautifully. Really makes me smile πŸ™‚

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 2:02 pm

@Natalie – I’m so pleased it has inspired you AND that it made you smile! πŸ™‚

• Reply anya November 14, 2013 at 2:31 pm

YAY – true to your colourful amazing style Will I am thrilled for you – both covers are fantastic, but so fab to get a peek into your London home, which is lovely by the way. Congrats lovely friend, well done, I just KNOW it’s a bestseller πŸ™‚
    – much love Axx

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 3:03 pm

@Anya – You are always so kind and supportive, Anya – thank you! So pleased you enjoyed the little peek into my colourful home! Big hugs. x

• Reply tina @ colourliving November 14, 2013 at 3:01 pm

I can’t even believe there was doubt in the publisher’s mind whether to use your own Living Room – it’s a no-brainer!!! It’s colourful, stylish and foremost YOU! What better way to showcase the subtitle: Embracing colour for make-you smile style. It’s perfect!! Huge congratulations Will. So well deserved and no doubt both editions will be Bestsellers… looking forward to the slow unveiling of the rest. I’ll pre-order but expect personal signing:-)When Sir Paul Smith signed his first book he had a set of coloured felt-tips to do so… just saying. So proud of you. xx

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 3:04 pm

@Tina – Thanks so much, lovely! There wasn’t any doubt in the publishers mind – it was in my mind; I was worried it wasn’t up to scratch for the cover but they encouraged me that it was and now I’m thrilled with it! πŸ™‚ x

• Reply Karla Pruitt November 14, 2013 at 3:13 pm

Your living room is perfection! Can’t wait to read the book!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 3:46 pm

@Karla – Thank you so much; I love it too! Hope you will enjoy the book!

• Reply cassie {hi sugarplum} November 14, 2013 at 3:43 pm

LOVE!!!! It’s amazing, Will!! And a quote from JA himself?!?!! You rock! So excited for you…and can’t wait to get the book! How about a book tour through the US!!??

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 3:47 pm

@Cassie – Thank you so much! I was totally dancing around when I realised JA had so kindly endorsed the book – such a fanboy! As for the book tour? I’d love to!

• Reply Chi @ 106 November 14, 2013 at 3:53 pm

So cosy, so chic, so …… YOU!
    LOVE your living room and a huge, heartfelt congratulations on the imminent release of your book.

Both covers/rooms are the very embodiment of happiness but I have to say the UK cover is my favourite. Can’t wait to get my hands on a copy! πŸ˜€

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 4:37 pm

@Chi – I’m so pleased that you like the covers and you feel they are a good fit – I am thrilled with them! πŸ™‚

• Reply Valentina November 14, 2013 at 4:34 pm

Waaau this is huge thing! Congratulation Will :). I like both covers very much and can’t wait to se more.

• Reply Helene @ Homebound November 14, 2013 at 4:35 pm

YAY!!!! i haven’t had time to check your blog for a while… and now i’m reading this. i am so excited. CONGRATS to you dear Will. this will make my christmas wish list.

• Reply Centsational girl November 14, 2013 at 4:47 pm

Will this is so exciting! I’m delighted to see your visions coming to life in a much anticipated book, bravo!
    xo
    Kate

• Reply KERRY November 14, 2013 at 5:25 pm

I love both of these covers and CAN’T WAIT to get my hands on your book! Congrats and good job!!

• Reply caroline @trend-daily November 14, 2013 at 6:05 pm

Oh Will-so, so exciting. It’s going to fantabulously-colourtastic and of course your lovely home should be on the front cover. So excited for you and can’t wait till the launch! πŸ™‚ xx

• Reply Alison November 14, 2013 at 6:16 pm

Oohh brother, I love both of these covers!!!!
    I’m seriously crushing on your yellow sofa!
    *Congratulations*
    x

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 14, 2013 at 6:42 pm

@Alison – Yay! I have to admit I am rather smitten with my yellow couch! πŸ™‚ x

• Reply Rebecca November 14, 2013 at 6:29 pm

They both look great – you must be so pleased.

• Reply maria at inredningsvis November 14, 2013 at 7:04 pm

OMG that is SOOO cool with your own desig book:) Your blog is on my fav. list and now Im following on pinterest to.

Check out my blog today…hot modern kitchen inspiration:)

Have a lovely day

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis – Swedish decor, food, and fashion

• Reply Magda November 14, 2013 at 7:47 pm

Both covers are so beautiful. I love your yellow sofa and I am so looking forward to your great book!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 18, 2013 at 9:24 am

@Magda – I’m so pleased you like my little yellow sofa as much as I do! πŸ™‚

• Reply dervla @ The Curator November 14, 2013 at 9:55 pm

wow WOW! I’m in love with both covers, and now i want both versions of the book! I might get my London sister to pick up the UK one too so i can have both. Congrats. Can’t wait to get my copy.

• Reply Jessie November 15, 2013 at 5:53 am

Congratulations, Will! I am so excited for you! Both book covers look amazing but I am particularly drawn to the UK version because it’s your living room and has Will written all over it. Your home is so chic and whimsical, love it!

Jessie

• Reply Vic @ cush & nooks November 15, 2013 at 8:16 am

Amazing, that is so exciting Will, congratulations. I love both your covers, and your home is gorgeous. I can’t wait to see more x

• Reply Toni @ Skandivis November 15, 2013 at 10:48 am

Ok, so the order is in! It’s a countdown! x

• Reply chichi furniture November 15, 2013 at 11:32 am

Both fantastic – congratulations

• Reply Jess hogarth November 15, 2013 at 1:13 pm

Yippee!! How very exciting! My birthday is in April, think I will be pre-ordering a little present to myself right now! Congratulations Will!

• Reply Anna @ IHOD November 15, 2013 at 1:25 pm

Will, I am so excited for you! These are brilliant and I cannot wait to order one!

• Reply Candy Pop November 15, 2013 at 1:56 pm

Congratulations Will!

I’m so excited for you, and I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy.

See you soon!

• Reply Monika@secretgardenhome November 15, 2013 at 2:48 pm

Great news Will. I’ve just pre-ordered my copy. Can’t wait to read it. Bests:))

• Reply Ana Alegria November 17, 2013 at 10:01 am

Uepa! Congratulations Will!

You are so cozy and so chic… I LOVE your work!

I cannot wait to have a copy in my hands!!!

• Reply DesiRee November 17, 2013 at 2:31 pm

so colourful, so you and toby πŸ™‚ congratulations will!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 18, 2013 at 9:27 am

@DesiRee – I have to admit: we do love it in our little home! Thanks, D! πŸ™‚

• Reply Inge @ simply fabulous chic November 18, 2013 at 9:18 am

Oh Will, I’m so so so proud of you!! The two book covers look exactly like your style is – colourful and fun! But my absolute favourite cover must be the UK version, I just LOOOOOVE your living room and your cute yellow sofa with all these cushions. I can totally imagine you sitting there while watching Homeland… haha! πŸ˜‰

I’ve already asked my hubby to give me your book for my birthday or as a Christmas present. πŸ™‚ Would you know if the UK-version will also be sold via Amazon or other online book stores in the future?

And to tell you a secret, it’s one of your previous ideas you once blogged about I’m using to decorate the new baby boy’s nursery room in our home. Together with the actual copy of your book in my hands, our boys will have super lovely rooms to sleep in. πŸ˜‰

Congratulations again Will, I’m so happy for you!!
    Love, Inge x

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 18, 2013 at 9:21 am

@Inge – That is so exciting, thank you! So pleased you like the book covers and yes, the UK edition is on Amazon for pre order as well! i just linked to Waterstones as they have a Β£7 off voucher for my readers! xx

• Reply Holly {avenue lifestyle} November 19, 2013 at 8:23 pm

Absolutely gorgeous, Will, and so fitting to your vibrant style and joyful aesthetic. I’m thrilled to be following you on this exciting journey. Your energy and love for what you do is so contagious. Yay! Excited for you πŸ™‚

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 19, 2013 at 8:30 pm

@Holly – Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so excited! x

• Reply Libby November 29, 2013 at 11:24 am

Congrats Will!! late in catching up with this happy news. Can’t wait for your book.