BRIGHT.LIFE

Quick Hello & Yesterday’s Festive Shoot Teaser

will-taylor-bright-bazaar-on-camera-sofa-dot-comcandy-cane-bow-tiesred-and-white-stripe-candy-cane-glitter-holiday-bauble

Goodness me, I’m juggling madly this week, folks! After an amazing weekend in Norway ahead of speaking at Fargerike’s Colour of the Year conference on Monday, I didn’t land back into London until midnight and then after a few hours of shut eye I was on set for a festive styling shoot with Sofa.com all day yesterday. Today I’m out in town all day at spring/summer 14 press shows to preview what will be in stores next season in order to complete freelance work for magazine clients. Then on Thursday I have the press breakfast for the Bright.Bazaar book, plus I have to file my pages for the next issue of The Simple Things by the end of the week. Phew, very busy but all great fun! Basically, please forgive me for this quick update post but Mr. Bazaar is well and truly snowed under; I didn’t want you guys to think I wasn’t itching to drop in and say ‘hello’ with a quick blog. Here are a few sneak peek snaps from yesterday’s festive shoot; it was a long day but I had a lot of fun – stay tuned for the full reveal of the shoot in the next week or so. On the theme of festivities, check back on Friday as I have a fantastic Bright.Bakes post with a twist coming up… Hugs to you all!

// Photography by Will Taylor

You Might Also Like

• Reply Vic @ Cush & Nooks November 27, 2013 at 1:45 am

You’re amazing Will, congrats on such a fabulous, successful life! Can’t wait to see and hear more. x

• Reply tim@designmaze November 27, 2013 at 4:05 am

you have a blast MR. on Thursday at the breakfast for your fabulous book and I can’t wait to see your holiday piece with Sofa.com!

xoxo

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 27, 2013 at 8:08 am

@Tim – Thanks, Mr! Super excited for you to see the festive shoot as it’s up your street!

• Reply Ingrid Jansen November 27, 2013 at 8:19 am

Hej Will, sounds like a great week you’re having! Enjoy being busy doing great things! x cheers, Ingrid

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 27, 2013 at 8:25 am

@Ingrid – Thank you, lovely Ingrid! I hope you are well and everything is good at Villa Augustus! :)

• Reply susan November 27, 2013 at 2:06 pm

Your schedule makes my head spin, whoa! I hope you’re getting some down time…looking forward to seeing the holiday post!

• Reply Serena November 27, 2013 at 3:04 pm

Great things will arrive I’m pretty sure.. you’re a guarantee :-)

• Reply my scandinavian home November 27, 2013 at 4:56 pm

What an exciting week! You need to make a carbon copy of yourself – you’re going to be exhausted. can’t wait to see the outcome from everything! /Niki

• Reply Eva November 27, 2013 at 5:10 pm

It all sounds really exciting! I’m really looking forward to your book! I know it’s going to be great! The sneak peek at your festive shoot looks great, too! Love the red and white stripes for Christmas. And of course: bowties are cool! :-) ;-)

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 27, 2013 at 5:19 pm

@Eva – So pleased that you are excited for the Bright Bazaar book! And, yes, bow ties ROCK! ;)

• Reply geraldine@littlebigbell November 27, 2013 at 11:36 pm

Wow! just read this. You are one busy man and so deserve all the success you have achieved. Good luck with your press breakfast, I am so sure you will charm them all. So looking forward to seeing your book Will. Hope you get some rest by the end of the week. x

• Reply mel November 30, 2013 at 12:35 am

Will you look so cute there for your Christmas message! I have to say that I’m super intrigued with what’s going on…!! I hope you get a little rest time with all of the madness although it all looks like lots of fun. M xx

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar December 1, 2013 at 6:09 pm

@Mel – Thanks, lovely! I’ll be blogging the full reveal very soon! x

• Reply Audrey - This Little Street December 2, 2013 at 8:26 am

Oh the stripes the stripes I die! Show us the rest already ;)

• Reply raina @astylistslife December 2, 2013 at 9:25 pm

Lucky you!! I’m dying to go to Norway- perhaps we need a get away with Igor!
    xx

• Reply julie December 4, 2013 at 6:12 am

so happy to hear you’re busy and enjoying it all! looking forward to all of the exciting things coming your way, especially your book :) xoxo – julie