BRIGHT.LIFE

Sunday’s Bright Links No.106: Colourful Chairs

colorful-dining-chairs

Elsewhere
I started posting 6 second videos via the Vine app. If you’ve signed up you can find my videos under ‘BrightBazaar’ – be sure to say ‘hello’!
Prepare to be inspired something silly by Aran’s blog post about Alaska.
I love these colourful takes on the classic Stool 60 at Artek to celebrate the design’s 80th anniversary.
A fab peek at The Design Museum’s Extraordinary Stories About Ordinary Things exhibition.
After reading this post on Swedish fireplaces, I’ve decided I would like a ‘Kakelugn’ in my home one day.
A beautifully photographed post about Havana, Cuba.
There’s a wonderfully inspired and organic approach to this inspiration wall.

Bright.Bazaar
Mr. Bazaar Explores Paris In The Snow.
New Limited Edition IKEA Billy Bookcases.
Scandinavian Design Collective: Kauniste.
MT Casa: Three Ways To Add Temporary Colour.
Home Tour: A Colourful Stockholm Apartment.
Happy Weekend: Colourful Furniture Range.

// 1. Ilse Crawford, via AphroChic | 2. Delightfull

• Reply Audrey - This Little Street February 3, 2013 at 12:20 am

Those scandinavian fireplaces also have my heart! They are simply the best thing. And those Havana pics? GORGEOUS!!!

• Reply Azu February 3, 2013 at 4:16 am

Wow! I’m loving the pastel colored chairs against that gray wall. That mirror is gorgeous, too. Thank you for sharing this :)

xo Azu

• Reply Pernilla February 3, 2013 at 7:48 am

Hi!
    Read in my local paper the other day about a young man from Stockholm who is the youngest person in Sweden who has the knowledge needed to build a kakelugn from scratch. It is obviously very popular again! Now you know where to go!

• Reply susan February 3, 2013 at 12:49 pm

Following you on Vine and enjoying your posts…I promise mine are not all baby videos ;)

• Reply Katja February 3, 2013 at 5:42 pm

Love the colors of those chairs! Not the most ordinary colour combinations (pink and mustard yellow e.g.), but that’s why it looks interesting!

• Reply Filipa February 3, 2013 at 10:10 pm

Love this sunday concept, using colors when decorating is the best! Cool lamp from http://www.delighftull.eu !

• Reply rachie @ a chi chi affair February 3, 2013 at 10:17 pm

Oh wow I love that inspiration wall and those chairs are such beautiful colours!! x

• Reply Rachel {Little Bits of Lovely} February 4, 2013 at 10:36 am

Oh they are so lovely, and they make such a statement against that fabulous charcoal wall xx

• Reply Martha g February 4, 2013 at 10:46 am

WOW! The pastel chairs and gilt mirror are such an amazing combination. Love it!

• Reply Delightfull February 4, 2013 at 11:33 am

Thank you so much for publish about Delightfull! Great job and amazing blog!