Kikki-K: Need-To-Know Store For Colour Lovers

Kikki-K-AustraliaKikki-K-homewareskikki-k-stationerykikki-k-cardsKikki-k-stampsKikki-K-online-store

I love absolutely everything about Kikki-K! The brand stocks a range of colourful stationery and motivational prints, as well as a new homeware collection, Svenska Hem. The new homewares have a distinctly Swedish feel to them with delicate patterns in a playful palette of soft colours. The tableware almost feels like a colourful take on Littala’s Sarjaton range; the simple line patterns of the Svenska Hem design take on a new form thanks to their added colour. As well as homewares, Kikki-K also stock a charming range of paper goods – I especially love their stripe and dot envelopes. All in all, this store is ideal for anyone who loves a dash of colour in their kitchen or office. Do you have any fun weekend plans, friends? After several weekends of travel, I’m pleased to be enjoying the quiet and comforting calm of home. Have a great one and thanks for your company here on Bright.Bazaar this week!

// Photography via Kikki-K

You Might Also Like

• Reply Igor January 26, 2013 at 1:38 am

There’s so much ‘happy’ there, ti makes me uber-happy!!!

• Reply Emma January 26, 2013 at 1:59 am

Yay for the Aussie lovin’! Very fitting seeing as thought it’s Australia Day here :)

• Reply Julie January 26, 2013 at 12:31 pm

what fun and bright colours! absolutely loving it!

• Reply tim@designmaze January 26, 2013 at 3:33 pm

what a fun, cheerful, and colorful collection of goodies! I want that card box, the tea towels, and that those mini uplifting cards for my office!

happy relaxing weekend at home MR!

• Reply rincy January 26, 2013 at 4:52 pm

I want everything. Seriously, no joke. Everryytthiingg. Love this Will :)

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar January 26, 2013 at 5:01 pm

@Rincy – I felt exactly the same when I discovered the site – so many fun pieces!

• Reply Sam Osborne January 26, 2013 at 5:35 pm

Wow, love these – everything is just gorgeous, I especially love the Svenska Hem range with little messages of happiness, one of the mugs might be finding it’s way onto my desk :)

• Reply caroline @trend-daily January 26, 2013 at 7:28 pm

This is SO you Mr. Will! What lovely things-and so nice to have a Spring feel :-)

• Reply Heather @ Beyond the Aisle January 27, 2013 at 1:51 am

I love that rubber stamp set – some of those messages would be perfect to keep in my classroom!

• Reply Rachel {Little Bits of Lovely} January 27, 2013 at 10:51 pm

I adore Kikki K and can never resist going into their beautiful stores! I have just seen the new homewares range and it is lovely! I have my eye on those pretty tea towels xx

• Reply Lily January 28, 2013 at 1:40 am

These are beyond adorable…such a cheerful start to any day! Thanks for sharing Will :)

• Reply Hampshire Furniture January 28, 2013 at 6:13 pm

Gorgeous shop! The homewares are too die for and the Collaborative Happiness Project is a wonderful idea. The use of colour on their products certainly make me happy :)