WELCOME TO THE NEW LOOK BRIGHT.BAZAAR!

I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to type: welcome to the new look Bright.Bazaar! This project has been a long time in the making and I've spent months working with my wonderful designer to create a bright and shiny new home for Bright.Bazaar. There are lots of new features and functionalities, including my portfolio and press sections, so I'll be back tomorrow to guide you through the new elements in more detail. In the meantime, please do click around and explore Mr. Bazaar's new online home; apologies in advance for any niggles you might encounter – as ever with a new site there's bound to be the odd kink that needs ironing out! So, my dear blogging friends, consider this my festive present to you all. I sincerely hope you will join me in celebrating this exciting next chapter in the Bright.Bazaar journey. I'm genuinely grateful to each and everyone of you, so from the bottom of my heart: thank you for being the beating heart of my colourful blogging adventures.

// Styling by Will Taylor | Photography by Matt Cant

• Reply Marianne December 7, 2012 at 5:15 pm

Congratulations on your new home. Your site looks great!

• Reply tina December 7, 2012 at 6:18 pm

Huge Congratulations on your new VIRTUAL HOME! It’s wonderfully YOU and encompasses the sophisticated and established blogger you really are, without loosing the fun factor.

Big step forward. I LOVE est. 2009 We’ll look back at this in years to come:)

Well done you. And TG you’re on WordPress xx

• Reply Anya December 7, 2012 at 6:20 pm

Hooray Will, the new site looks absolutely fab. I adore it all, and can’t wait to explore more.
    Happy weekend,
    Ax

• Reply judith December 7, 2012 at 6:30 pm

Looks great Will! Congratulations & have a wonderful weekend!

• Reply Elizabeth December 7, 2012 at 6:32 pm

Will this is very impressive! It looks amazing. Congrats! I’m sure you’re glad to finally have it up!

• Reply Justina Blakeney December 7, 2012 at 7:52 pm

my sweet friend your hard work has TOTALLY paid off–this looks AMAZING!! So excited for the growth of your brand and blog!

• Reply Laura December 7, 2012 at 7:55 pm

Love the new site, looks great!

Congrats!

• Reply Lindsey December 7, 2012 at 7:58 pm

STUNNING!!! I knew it would be beautiful. Enjoy this new space, we certainly will!

• Reply greta December 7, 2012 at 7:58 pm

It looks so fabulous!
    Congratulations!
    I love the colors you chose, the font, the blackboardish back ground against your bright colors–really great design work.
    Now your site will be that much more inspiring.
    Love from,
    Greta

• Reply Amy December 7, 2012 at 8:13 pm

New site looks amazing! Mr Bazaar you rock the blogging world.

• Reply Helene @ Homebound December 7, 2012 at 8:14 pm

Will, it is just perfect. suits you brilliantly. thumbs up from me, you did a great job. i love every little piece about your new site… xx

• Reply claudia December 7, 2012 at 8:22 pm

Will! I’m so very excited for you and your wonderful new web interior ;) It’s perfect for you and what a great way to end the year. So honored to know you and work with you. xoxo

• Reply Tom December 7, 2012 at 8:23 pm

Awesome looking site! Looking forward to more updates.

• Reply Susan December 7, 2012 at 8:36 pm

Well done…it’s so YOU! Congrats!! Love it.

• Reply Sara December 7, 2012 at 8:44 pm

Wow Will, love the new look and feel, just like so many here. Great work!

• Reply Iris Vank December 7, 2012 at 8:48 pm

It looks goooood! Congratulations!!

• Reply Laura Bear December 7, 2012 at 9:08 pm

Love it! Really suits your style so well.

• Reply maribel December 7, 2012 at 9:09 pm

Love the new look, so awesome!

• Reply Hege December 7, 2012 at 9:19 pm

It looks great! Love the est. 2009. hx

• Reply Isabelle December 7, 2012 at 9:26 pm

Beautiful, colourful, wonderful!

I love it!

xoxo, Isabelle

• Reply Ashleigh | Love Stoned December 7, 2012 at 9:31 pm

Will! It looks great!! I love it :)

xx Ashleigh

• Reply Scandi Coast Home December 7, 2012 at 9:42 pm

It looks fantastic Will……simple and stylish ;O)
    Tania xx

• Reply Cristine December 7, 2012 at 9:43 pm

funny blog, I like it..

• Reply rachael December 7, 2012 at 10:01 pm

you and amanda did a beautiful job! it looks great, will!

• Reply Shelley@RefreshInteriors December 7, 2012 at 10:05 pm

Oh so bright and colourful…wonderful!! Congrats!!

• Reply Anastasia marie December 7, 2012 at 10:27 pm

Looks so awesome! Congrats on your new look, Will! Loving the softer colors and the texture.

• Reply Lily December 7, 2012 at 10:34 pm

Will!!!! This is even more beautiful than I expected…soooo great! Love everything from the layout to the colours to the easy navigation right down to that amazing post title font! Fabulous job and congratulations! Ooh, and thanks so much for including me on your rotation of blog reads…super honoured :))

• Reply Caroline@trend-daily December 7, 2012 at 10:38 pm

Wow-fabulous sweetie-congratulations! Such an exciting career you have established for yourself-well deserved. Big hug x

• Reply Ilaria December 7, 2012 at 10:41 pm

Oh my Will, this new look is gorg!! I like the new design and the colors!
    xo

ps. I’ll miss “because beige is boring” ;-)

• Reply Igor December 7, 2012 at 10:49 pm

A fabulously bright and happy new home Will! Congrats!

• Reply Modern Country Lady December 7, 2012 at 11:57 pm

Wow! I kove the new look.This is getting better and better!! Fabulous!!!!!!

• Reply Audrey - This Little Street December 8, 2012 at 12:17 am

YAY WILL! loving the new look :) :) Congrats on launching! Time to celebrate

• Reply Carola December 8, 2012 at 1:00 am

Looks great! Love the colors combination. Now you lovely pictures and post gonna shine and shine!

kiss

Carola

• Reply Maria December 8, 2012 at 2:11 am

YOUR NEW HOME LOOKS GREAT, WILL!

• Reply erin | House of earnest December 8, 2012 at 2:48 am

Will! I love it! Congratulations on the new look, I am so excited for you!

• Reply Yelle December 8, 2012 at 3:40 am

So very beautiful! This is my first visit but the layout is gorgeous!

• Reply Tommy December 8, 2012 at 3:40 am

Kudos to you, Dubs!

• Reply Sandy a la Mode December 8, 2012 at 5:01 am

will! I LOVE IT SOOO much!! congrats on your new look!! it totally suits you and i love all the color!! yay for us both getting blog redesigns!! :)

xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

• Reply Uncle Beefy December 8, 2012 at 6:17 am

Bravo, Will! Bra… VO!!! Well done! Our Will is growing up! ;) Now, who wants cake & champagne?

• Reply agen trica jus semarang December 8, 2012 at 10:52 am

amazing pictures once

• Reply Jenny @ hank +hunt December 8, 2012 at 3:13 pm

It is simply GORGEOUS! I love it!!! Congratulations!

• Reply Preciously Me December 8, 2012 at 3:58 pm

Congratulations for your new home!!! Beautiful & colorful as always :)
    Love it!!!

• Reply Lakeitha December 8, 2012 at 4:26 pm

This is so you! I really didn’t like the last makeover. It just didn’t seem like YOU!

• Reply samantha December 8, 2012 at 4:48 pm

Its looking lovely, but I think there are maybe a few wrinkles to iron out, I’m not able to find a home page where I can see all your past posts, the header at the top of the page takes me to the coming soon page. I’m viewing in Google chrome if that helps.
    Other than that wow

• Reply Grant December 8, 2012 at 4:57 pm

Hooray! I am so excited for you! Bright Bazaar is constantly transforming in such beautiful ways. Thanks for all the wonders you bring to the world. :)

• Reply lisaroy December 8, 2012 at 6:40 pm

Congrats Will! I LOVE the look of your new virtual home! :)

• Reply Manvi Drona December 8, 2012 at 10:46 pm

Looks absolutely FANTASTIC Will. Congratulations on the new look. Love the new banner too!

• Reply maureen stevens December 9, 2012 at 5:21 am

Love! It’s amazing…adore the functionality and the aesthetics!

• Reply DOMINIQUE December 9, 2012 at 7:37 am

Dear Mr Bright Bazaar,
    I wanted to write you since a long time to tell you how much I appreciate your blog and the way you share the things you love with your readers.
    You will see from my English that it is not my mother tongue ! Please be indulgent with me.
    I am French, I am 53, I live near Paris and I love decoration.
    I love your heading “10 things I learned and loved this week end” beause you make us share “little” things like enjoying when you eat a special cake or meals, giving us addresses, websites, etc.
    I have been waiting for a certain time before trying to do this exercise.
    Let’s go :
    1. I have loved going to a newly open Marks and Spencer store today (near Paris) because I have been waiting (WE have been waiting, considering the crowd there) too long to make my food shopping in a M&S store (ah… Indian food, cottage cheese, “fresh” cheddar,sultana scones, ..)
    2. I liked sharing that moment with my daughter who is fan too.
    3. I have loved my yesterday evening because it was an unscheduled meeting with friends at Charles de Gaulle airport. They were due to leave from Lyon to Rio de Janeiro via Amsterdam yesterday early in the morning. But Amsterdam airport was closed because of the snow. So they went to Charles de Gaulle airport by train to catch a flight to Rio late in the evening. As we live very close to the airport, we have been able to meet them there and have a drink together. It was great.
    4. I have finished my Christmas shopping. Yeah !
    Only 4 “things” for this first attempt. I’ll do better next time.

Before ending my post, I would like to tell you that sometimes, during our english training at work, I bring some texts of your blog to study them. It must seem amazing for you !

I can tell you that your joy and enthousiasm are contagious.
    Congratulations and thank you to keep me dreaming with your blog.
    Dominique, Dec 8, 2012

• Reply Rachel {little bits of lovely} December 9, 2012 at 11:10 am

Wow, Will it looks amazing! I love all of the icons, they are all so fun and very you :) Congrats on creating such a fabulous new look! xx

• Reply Chantale December 9, 2012 at 10:34 pm

Will, it looks incredible! Congratulations. It’s bright, user friendly and welcoming. ♡

• Reply Mowie Kay December 10, 2012 at 11:10 am

Congrats on the new design – it’s absolutely gorgeous x

• Reply Emily Henson/Life Unstyled December 10, 2012 at 1:13 pm

The new site looks fabulous Will! I can see how much work must have gone into it, but it was definitely worth it. Looks great. Best of luck!

• Reply Amy - pride of place December 10, 2012 at 7:42 pm

The new site looks fantastic Will, good luck with it – I look forward to visiting lots :-)

• Reply Martha December 10, 2012 at 7:44 pm

Will, I visit your blog every single day! It is FABULOUS! And I love your new design. Everything you touch seems aflame with fun, color, an amazing sense of design and style.

• Reply Rosane/A Casa de Viver December 10, 2012 at 9:04 pm

Your blog is fabulous and a great lesson for me, every day. I love a new design. Best of luck!