The Conran Shop Collaboration & Windows

The Conran Shop always have such creative and inspiring window displays; it's often the simplicity in their approach that makes them so creatively inspiring. Their current window displays are a feast of colour (que yelps of delight from Mr. Bazaar!) thanks to an abundance of paper decorations hanging from the ceiling. Stylish gifts have been placed upon hot-hued plinths and around larger presents like scooters. There's a huge Christmas tree at the centre of it all with mini paper bell decorations and brightly wrapped presents beneath it. All in all it's pretty wonderful! So, you can imagine my delight when the brand invited me to curate my Top 10 Gifts for 2012. Which, of course, is packed full of colour. I definitely have my eye on the yellow O Clock watch and the Atelier Ruby Silk scarf, but which gift would you buy for the colour lover in your life? Click here to see all my gift picks.

// Photography by Will Taylor & The Conran Shop

• Reply Louise December 14, 2012 at 6:53 am

Hi Will
    I have enjoyed reading your blog for some time. It is definitely one of my favorites and brings a lot of color to my world. But Mr Bazaar, I have a few problems with your new look. Firstly, I have found it loads very slowly on to my iPad. Secondly, being a lady of a certain age, my vision is not what it once was and unfortunately the new color of your text is difficult to read. Just thought you might like this feedback.

• Reply Elli @studio34e December 14, 2012 at 7:41 am

I L-O-V-E your blog’s new ”outfit”!!!!
    Bravo!! So beautiful and, i love so much the design details!

• Reply FunkySteph December 14, 2012 at 7:55 am

I love this mix of colors! It give so much energy, it is lovely.

• Reply Lindsey December 14, 2012 at 8:06 am

Very fun picks, Will!

• Reply WeHeartHome December 14, 2012 at 8:50 am

Urbanears Bagis Tomato for me please :)

Nice list Will!

Xx. Holly.

• Reply Kris Robitzsch December 14, 2012 at 9:59 am

I love all the colors!Very bright.

• Reply susan December 14, 2012 at 1:04 pm

I could see you moving right into that space WIll!

• Reply caroline @trend-daily December 14, 2012 at 3:03 pm

Lovely bright post Mr B and congrats being asked by The Conran shop! Happy weekend lovely xx

• Reply Helena - A Diary of Lovely December 14, 2012 at 3:41 pm

So so pretty Will, its so you, colourful and happy! and I LOVE the new blog! Perfection my friend!

• Reply tim@designmaze December 14, 2012 at 4:18 pm

big congrats and I love Conran store! Saw it first time when I was in NYC and you just keep on adding must-visit stores to my list when in LONDON MR!

I am with you, that preppy yellow watch is my pick for this holiday!!

Happy weekend! xoxo

• Reply Rebecca Emery December 14, 2012 at 4:46 pm

Oh, I am a little obsessed with paper decorations, so they are just ace! Good ol’ Conran to get it so right!

• Reply Helen December 14, 2012 at 4:50 pm

Wonderful! want, want, want the fun & thrills sign!

• Reply LatteLisa December 14, 2012 at 5:06 pm

No books on your wish list? Will, where are the books? I need books ;-)

• Reply Valentina Appuntidicasa December 15, 2012 at 1:56 pm

Wonderful Mr Bazaar! I love the paper decorations and your colorful picks (want the pink notecard & envelope!!!)