NEW COLLECTION: VINTAGE TRAVEL PRINTS

Do you find that your art choices reflect your inspirations in life? I do. That’s why most of the pieces that hang from the walls of my Bright.Bazaar home come from my travels; whether my own photographs, snaps taken by others or paintings evocative of a special place, I largely choose art pieces that ‘transport’ me away to a place of calm and inspiration. I think this is why I was excited to see this new collection of vintage travel prints from HushHush. Each unique in their style, the different prints not only bring vibrant splashes of colour to a space but provide the opportunity for the bearer to escape to their dream destination, or back in time to memories of travels gone by. My personal favourite is the Ticino print because it reminds me of summer holidays spent exploring the cobbled streets of little towns tucked away on exotic isles across Europe. Which of these prints inspire you, friends?
Shop the prints: (left to right, from top) 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

You Might Also Like

• Reply Ashleigh December 11, 2012 at 1:51 am

1& 4!! But really, they’re all pretty great!

xx Ashleigh

• Reply Rachel {little bits of lovely} December 11, 2012 at 2:38 am

I love vintage prints + have been meaning to get one {thanks for the reminder!}I love the Harper’s Bazaar skiiing shot xx

• Reply Preciously Me December 11, 2012 at 7:42 am

I really like those vintage prints!
    My fave is the Locarno print ♥ It reminds me of Monaco and summer :)

• Reply Aina December 11, 2012 at 8:30 am

I saw lot of this kind of vintage prints in Chamonix (France), they are so colourful and give to the room a touch of happiness!!
    Ciao
    Aina

• Reply We Heart Home December 11, 2012 at 9:20 am

I choose the Harpers Bazaar sledge one! Lovely colours! Also, love the new blog look!!!

Trisha Xx

• Reply WeHeartHome December 11, 2012 at 9:28 am

Hey Will! Thanks for sharing. I went to check the rest of the selection and love Press Ball Print best :)

X. Holly.

• Reply Meghan @ Wishful Thinking December 11, 2012 at 9:52 am

I started collecting cheesy travel posters on my trips around the world a few years ago (you know the ones they sell on the side of the road) and I just can’t get enough of them! These are gorgeous – the Aarau one is definitely my favourite (and it’s on my list of places to visit as soon as possible)! P.S – loving the look of the new blog, going to have a little snoop around now! x

• Reply Harmony December 11, 2012 at 11:00 am

Me encanta la estética de este tipo de lámina me parecen preciosas.

• Reply MAT December 11, 2012 at 11:00 am

oh man, freaking love these. will have to get seeing if i can afford one. Really liking the new look for the site, i would say the advert at the top is slightly intrusive. Hope you don’t hate me for saying it.

• Reply mat December 11, 2012 at 11:02 am

actually the ad has now changed to Made, which seems better. I thought is saw adsense.

• Reply cathrine December 11, 2012 at 11:11 am

I LOVE the fox print!!
    Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog:)

• Reply Valentina December 11, 2012 at 11:41 am

Hi Will!!! First of all, I would tell you that I love love love the new bright look of your blog!
    My fave print is the first, the same you prefer! So nice and colourful!!
    hug
    vale

• Reply caroline @trend-daily December 11, 2012 at 11:48 am

Love the last one Mr B, but to be hones, they’re all pretty lovely! :-) x

• Reply Susan December 11, 2012 at 12:54 pm

They ALL inspire!

• Reply Renee December 11, 2012 at 1:07 pm

I love this idea! I once bought vintage copies of French ELLE when I was in Paris and had them framed when I came home. Love them!

• Reply martha December 11, 2012 at 1:32 pm

St. Moritz is my favorite – I love the font used on that one! Have you ever heard of poster stamps?

• Reply Anya December 11, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Ohh these are nice. I love the St. Moritz one, but then again we have enough snow here lol:) So I reckon Locarno looks nice and summery. Have a great evening Will,
    Axx

• Reply meenal December 11, 2012 at 4:35 pm

they all are fantastic, but if forced , i’d choose 1 & 4..xx meenal

• Reply Marianne December 11, 2012 at 8:37 pm

I love the Locarno one, as I have visited Locarno several times. It is a lovely! I own a reproduction print of Castagnola Lugano which I forgot about until now. I have to find a place to hang it.

• Reply Audrey - This Little Street December 11, 2012 at 9:44 pm

LOVE the fox print – so obsessed with foxes these days :)

• Reply Olivia December 13, 2012 at 12:31 am

loving these!!

• Reply ti December 13, 2012 at 1:23 pm

wow
    nice to see us in ‘mr. bazar reads’
    a nice snowy day for you
    __