1. Harrods do the whole Christmas-lights-on-a-building thing best.
2. My Mum looks adorable in her bow tie hat!
3. I need to watch my advent candle carefully as it burns really fast.
4. After baking a Dala horse-shaped cake last week, I’m now lusting after these super sweet Dala horse stamps by Yellow Owl Workshop.
5. My festive wardrobe needed a little more polka dot action, so I invested in a new bow tie!
6. Homemade mini mince pies taste better than deep fill mince pies.
7. This print not only looks great but it was designed to help raise money for repairing Hurricane Sandy damage in NYC, too.
8. A simple winter berry wreath brings stacks of festive charm.
9. I love the use of line to decorate this tabletop range.
10. This iPad case from J. Crew needs to marry my iPad before the year is out!

• Reply Tim@Designmaze December 10, 2012 at 12:53 am

Man … you got to love Harrods for Christmas! Such a classic store for the holidays. I loved it when I visited London a couple of years back in spring and just love it ever more with the festive touch.

Your mom is so cute with that hat! Wish you both a very Merry Christmas Will. It’s absolutely fantastic to see the heart warming relationship you have with your mom.

You know I’m polka dot obsessed … So wanting that bow tie and that ipad case! The problem: I need an ipad first!

• Reply Susan December 10, 2012 at 2:37 am

Your Mom is the cutest!!

• Reply sarah, flourish design + style December 10, 2012 at 3:47 am

Love! What a perfectly wonderful collection, and your Mom is beyond adorable :) Hope you are enjoying getting ready for the holidays! xx Sarah

• Reply Audrey - This Little Street December 10, 2012 at 4:38 am

Mr bright bazaar + polka dots, sitting in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G :)

• Reply satsuki shibuya December 10, 2012 at 8:16 am

ah harrods christmas! i was there 2 years ago & the decorations inside were just amazing! i don’t think we have anything like that here & i felt like a little kid in a candy store marveling at everything. wishing you a great week ahead! xx

• Reply WeHeartHome December 10, 2012 at 9:33 am

Oh you’re mum does look so great in her bow tie hat and your mini pies look just perfect :) I like the idea of the red berry wreath. Simple solution, bug impact.

Happy new week Will.
    Xx. Holly

• Reply Caroline@trend-daily December 10, 2012 at 10:09 am

And still time to make such gorgeous mince pies Mr B!! You can’t beat the Harrods lights-must take the kiddies. Happy week lovely xx

• Reply JUDITH December 10, 2012 at 10:29 am

Oh your mom is so cute! And those mince pies, hmmmm they’re my favorite Xmas treat!

• Reply Anya December 10, 2012 at 11:00 am

Love the hat your mum is wearing – gorgeous:) And harrods – of course looks its perfect self. Mince pies looks like they come from a shop. Fab stuff Will, hope your week is grand:)

• Reply My scandinavian home December 10, 2012 at 7:36 pm

The pic of the mince pie makes me feel so christmassy! You’ve reminded me that I have to make mine with my girls one evening this week – I hope they’ll turn out as pretty as these! :)

• Reply Rachie December 10, 2012 at 7:49 pm

Your mum looks so lovely! And those mini mince pies look delish! x

• Reply Cyndi December 15, 2012 at 4:26 pm

There is nothing like gorgeous Christmas decorations to get in the mood. I love to visit the city to get inspired with all of the window decorations.