Uncategorized

Happy Weekend: Flower Truck Colours

Cripes! I don’t know about you but I am so pleased that the weekend has finally arrived. Having kicked the week off with a healthy dose of jet lag thanks to my flight landing back from NYC first thing on Monday, I have felt a little off balance this past week. So, after a crazy few weeks of work and play, I think it’s time I added the third ingredient to the mix – rest! Keen to get outside and breathe in some fresh air, I plan on a gentle stroll to the flower market to take in some colourful inspirations and divine scents. Then I need to go through all my New York City snaps ready to share on the blog, as well as rustle up a special dinner or two. How about you, folks, what are your weekend plans?

You Might Also Like

• Reply Lindsey March 30, 2012 at 11:38 pm

I would love to see a flower truck drive past me on the street. It would brighten up my day. :)

-Lindsey
    Et tu, tutu?

• Reply C.B. March 31, 2012 at 1:13 am

Yeah for me it's the end of the fiscal year in a financial office…..busy, busy, busy. But this weekend I've planned an outing to the antique show that's coming to my town and a movie night on Sunday (Friday night is when I relax, drink some wine and surf the net). Have a great weekend.

• Reply Tim March 31, 2012 at 3:20 am

Gorgeous flowers and I wish we have something similar in Toronto. The flower market I went to in Fulda Germany was amazing! Beautiful blooms and amazing colors!

Glad to hear you are almost back to normal with that body clock of yours and yes, rest more Mr! You have been working too hard.

Excited to see what you have in store for us from your NYC blog tour!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 31, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Cheers, Tim! Yes, I'm taking this weekend off to relax and boy does it feel good. Hope your weekend is treating you wonderfully as well!

• Reply cogaimientay March 31, 2012 at 3:44 am

Thank you so much for your comment http://www.houseinhanoi.com welcome you to visit Hanoi Vietnam

• Reply Birch + Bird March 31, 2012 at 4:52 am

This week's been off for me too…juggling a few of life's hiccups, bookkeeping and taxes…I'm very happy to see the weekend is here! And next week will be oh-so-much better, right? ~Lily

• Reply Hannah March 31, 2012 at 8:07 am

Have a great weekend Will! My weekend is pretty relaxed too- doing some sorting out and heading out for a day in the countryside tomorrow.

• Reply Tara Bradford March 31, 2012 at 10:53 am

Love the flower truck! Hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend, Will.

• Reply Kathi March 31, 2012 at 1:06 pm

The flowers in that truck are wonderful! I am taking a break from finding more wonderful things at the estate sales and working on re-purposing the many things we've been collecting. A book and a nap would be lovely too…

• Reply Mervi March 31, 2012 at 2:01 pm

After a thoroughly stressfull week, a 2 week holiday started with a lovely 10 hour night and a relaxing Saturday of doing nothing! And then early tomorrow morning, off to Barcelona! Can't wait!

Have a good weekend!

• Reply Maria @ All Things Luxurious March 31, 2012 at 3:42 pm

Grocery shopping, working on some crafting, and spending time with my husband! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :-) Can't wait to see your pictures.

• Reply beachcitylifestyle March 31, 2012 at 5:17 pm

I'll be doing almost the same thing as you intend to do. I'm so happy it's the weekend as well. Time to catch up on some reading and organizing and have some great meals with friends and hubby. Have a great one! Teri