Scouts Honor Co. Studio & Shop Discount

Wahooo! We made it to Friday, folks! And if the forthcoming weekend wasn’t enough to be excited about the lovely Anne Marie from Scouts Honor Co. is kindly offering all Bright.Bazaar readers 10% off her entire stationery and print shop. Just enter the code ‘WILLUK’ at the checkout and you’re good to go! As well as a peek at some of the paper supplies in her store (hello, that lantern card needs to come home with me!) I’ve also shared a peek inside the studio where the products are created. It’s refreshing to see a workspace that’s real and not contrived. Rather, there’s a feeling of stylish practicality to how the products and supplies are stored in old trunks and printer’s trays that gives the space a functional yet welcoming feel. I also like how gentle additions of colour are added through quirky accessories and soft textiles such as flags and scarves. Be sure to check out Anne Marie’s illustration, hand type, and custom design work and why buy a few last minute holiday cards, or stock up for next year while you can take 10% off! Which card do you like best?

• Reply Igor Josifovic December 16, 2011 at 12:10 am

Very cool!! The lantern motive is my favorite, too! But that was predictable, right?:-)

• Reply Tommy December 16, 2011 at 4:30 am

LOVE it! I think that the gift tags are my favorite. I'm with you, Will. That font is grrrrreat.

• Reply Elizabeth Jaime December 16, 2011 at 5:16 am

Love that lettering in the first picture!

x Elizabeth of Thompson & Prince

• Reply Jennifer Young December 16, 2011 at 5:52 am

ahhh! i love anne marie's space and her newly launched shop. sooo excited to see her space here. thanks for sharing, will!
    j.
    p.s. her winter supplies card is my favorite!

• Reply Hannah December 16, 2011 at 8:27 am

Love this! Looking forward to checking out the shop.

Have a fab weekend!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar December 16, 2011 at 9:16 am

@Igor – No surprise there, blogging bro! πŸ˜‰

@Tommy, Elizabeth Jaime – I know, right? AM has a knack with type!

@Jennifer – Excellent choice. Did you know that comes in a print as well! So tempted!

@Hannah – Let me know what you think! Have a fab weekend also.

• Reply Deborah Piana Agostinetti December 16, 2011 at 9:21 am

Wow!!! I say in italian caos creativo!Molto chic!

• Reply littletree... December 16, 2011 at 11:19 am

This is an amazing studio tour! I wnt this space sooo much, it has a lovely relaxed feel…loving the type too!x

• Reply ALL ABOUT CHOCOLATE CREATIVE... December 16, 2011 at 11:20 am

Hi Will,
    Nice meeting you lat night at the Soho Hotel. I really enjoyed talking to you and the others. I would kill for a studio space like this, mine is a bit messy but I am getting there. I will keep reading your blog as it brings me lots of inspiration. Have a nice Christmas and a glorious and colorful 2012. Margarita.

• Reply Stuart December 16, 2011 at 11:33 am

Love the tractor and lantern cards… very cute πŸ™‚ Looks like a great company… I'm gonna check them out now. Have a great weekend matey x

• Reply Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair December 16, 2011 at 12:39 pm

Lantern is very cool but also loving those tags with such a nice font!
    Happy Weekend darling!
    Rachie xo

• Reply Eleni December 16, 2011 at 3:16 pm

So this is where all those beauties are coming from! So nice to be working in a place with large windows and great view (very inspiring as it proves!)

• Reply The Belvedere-Alyssa December 16, 2011 at 3:57 pm

I've seen her studio before, and every time its so inspiring and fresh. Love this tour!

• Reply Kate {domestikatedlife} December 16, 2011 at 4:07 pm

Adorable, I love the pops of red!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar December 16, 2011 at 8:52 pm

Thanks so much, folks! Delighted to see you all giving Scouts Honor Co. the awesome response their creative products deserve! πŸ™‚

• Reply Pinecone Camp December 16, 2011 at 11:01 pm

Scouts Honor Co., is spectacular! Love the workspace too. I love seeing where designers and artists create. Thanks for the sneak peek Will!

• Reply Gild and Grace December 16, 2011 at 11:59 pm

These are fab Will. What a great studio too. Loving that lantern most. Have a lovely weekend πŸ™‚

Abbey x

• Reply Upside down: workspaces edition | Home Design September 21, 2016 at 11:17 pm

[…] so, it’s a bit like our headquarters. Lower the gaze to take the cue! Photo credits: 1 – Bright Bazaar; 2 – DesignSponge; 3 – Wasabi-Style; 4&5 – Stylizimo; 6 – Guerrero, […]