Home Office Ideas & Colourful Stationery

When my Aussie mate and Stylist fellow Mr. Jason Grant dropped me a line about his new super colourful stationery line that he designed and styled for Officeworks, I couldn’t wait to get my blogging paws all over it! Isn’t it fun? I’ve been a stationery addict for many years and seem unable to stop buying notebooks despite the ever-increasing pile of them on my desk at home. This collection is split out into colours and makes it easy to opt for a colour coordinated look, or mix and match across the hues. Which office spaces and stationery colours are you drawn to? I love the red and grey magazine files, but the kitchen-cum-work table is so adorable, right?! If you enjoyed this, be sure to check out this tour of Jason’s home!

You Might Also Like

• Reply Rebecca December 6, 2011 at 12:07 am

Great post. I love being inspired by organised offices. I love stationery and I have been known to go on lunchtime excursions to officeworks on many occasions to look for new stationery.

I think the key to a great office is lots of storage. Going to check out Jason's home tour now…

• Reply Reshma at colorcanopy.blogspot.com December 6, 2011 at 12:09 am

Agree…the blues really make a mark in any room! Love the inspirations!

I really wish my work station would be something different! But I just have to be happy with what I presently have.

• Reply Igor Josifovic December 6, 2011 at 12:09 am

Mmmmh, mmmhh, mmmhhh – Like, like, and like:-) and love his happy home!

• Reply JAMI from IMAGINE DESIGN BLOG December 6, 2011 at 12:32 am

Loving this post now!! Re-doing my boyfriend's office!

XO – Jami
    Imagine Design Blog

• Reply Aida Pottinger December 6, 2011 at 1:30 am

Love this stuff but would be even happier if Jason could tell me the font he has used so that my labels can look as cool as his!!!

• Reply Rachel {Little Bits of Lovely} December 6, 2011 at 2:37 am

Oh these are gorgeous AND in Aus! Love all of the pretty colours and beautiful designs. Sounds like you had a fun time in Munich Will! xx

• Reply Tommy December 6, 2011 at 2:46 am

So cool! I love the metal stool, jar of rubber bands, and wooden bird. The sage color is my favorite!

• Reply Cynthia Fox-Giddens December 6, 2011 at 3:21 am

A colorful post full of neat ideas. The tour of Jason's home was a delight, it's Eclectic & Cool.

• Reply Amy December 6, 2011 at 4:34 am

The tall purple flower pom pom things (I can't tell if they are real) are cool :) They soften up the space… I love colour against a white background and always will!

• Reply Jade December 6, 2011 at 4:39 am

This is not good for my addiction to stationery!! What a great post, such fun and colourful pics xx

• Reply Jessie December 6, 2011 at 6:16 am

I like the red files and the yellow chairs! They are both so striking! Love these work spaces, so simple yet so beautiful.

Jessie

• Reply Hannah December 6, 2011 at 6:54 am

I love the yellow chair!

I share half an office with my husband so it's always disorganised (my excuse!), but I'm sure I could get a colourful chair in there. Great post.

• Reply littletree... December 6, 2011 at 9:27 am

This is stationary/studio/office inspiration heaven! I would be happy to work in any one of these! The dipped chairs are a fave of mine too!x

• Reply Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair December 6, 2011 at 9:47 am

Ooh i had a look and i love the financial year diaries – so lovely! ALso really like the chic black folders – good find!
    Rachie xo

• Reply Gild and Grace December 6, 2011 at 10:11 am

Oh this is an exciting development Will! I have an Officeworks about a two minute trip away from home. Will need to get in there and check Jason's range out. Looks fab :)

Abbey x

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar December 6, 2011 at 11:18 am

@Rebecca, Jade, Rachie, Abbey – Lunchtime stationery shopping? I'm guilty of that three times over! ;)

@Reshma, Jessie, Hannah – I do love me a blue and yellow hue!

@Igor – It has an owl in it, so it's Mr. Bazaar law that I have to love it! tee hee!

@Jami – How exciting, can't wait to see!

@Aida – Which labels? I'll try and find out for you!

@Rachel – Munich was fab, thank you. Can't wait to blog all the inspirations!

@Tommy – The jar of rubber bands is so simple but works a treat!

@Cynthia – His home is a visual treat for sure. Thanks for stopping by!

@Amy – I think they are real and agree that they are lovely!

@littletree – I've been wanting to try and make some dipped chairs for a while, this has reminded me why!

• Reply Beauty Follower December 6, 2011 at 12:36 pm

Great ideas! Love the colors in every decor i ve seen.

• Reply Cupcake Couture December 6, 2011 at 1:51 pm

Totally in love with all of this!

• Reply Julia - the Urban Slant December 6, 2011 at 2:34 pm

I would love love love love any of these spaces! The yellow chair was SO necessary in that room. Great post — as usual!

• Reply Anna @ Mischief, Flapjacks, Pantone & Me December 6, 2011 at 2:38 pm

You just motivated me to tidy my office!! Thanks :-)

• Reply Anna @ Mischief, Flapjacks, Pantone & Me December 6, 2011 at 2:38 pm

You just motivated me to tidy my office!! Thanks :-)

• Reply Anna @ Mischief, Flapjacks, Pantone & Me December 6, 2011 at 2:38 pm

You just motivated me to tidy my office!! Thanks :-)

• Reply Anna @ Mischief, Flapjacks, Pantone & Me December 6, 2011 at 2:38 pm

You just motivated me to tidy my office!! Thanks :-)

• Reply Anna @ Mischief, Flapjacks, Pantone & Me December 6, 2011 at 2:38 pm

You just motivated me to tidy my office!! Thanks :-)

• Reply two hippos December 6, 2011 at 8:07 pm

what fabulous stationary, really does add a splash of lovelyness to an office!

• Reply jane December 6, 2011 at 8:27 pm

happy! happy!
    hope all is well mr w!
    big hugs!

• Reply louly December 6, 2011 at 8:48 pm

I presently have similar boxes and magazine files in striped black and white from Ikea. I think his sage ones would add a touch of colour and look really good with my black and white.

• Reply Justina Blakeney December 6, 2011 at 9:22 pm

Achh! I wish my office was *half* that organized! And the styling here is so good– i really love the pops of Grecian blue here and there.

• Reply Nordic Bliss December 6, 2011 at 9:34 pm

I love this! I'm a stationary addict as well… My main office issue is my printer. It is massive and ugly. Any ideas?

• Reply Maureen at The Inglenook Decor December 6, 2011 at 10:19 pm

yes, yes me too! I've been a stationery addict since my elementary | hello kitty days and they add so much fun & pop in any space!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar December 6, 2011 at 11:26 pm

@Beauty Follower, Cupcake Couture, Two Hippos, Justina – I agree, Jason has used colour so well here.

@Julia – A yellow chair is always needed! Thanks for your lovely comment. ;)

@Anna – Hope you're office is looking tip top now! :)

@Jane – So lovely to hear from you! Hope you are well. xx

@Louly – Liking your mix and match idea, thanks for sharing it with us!

@Marianne – Oh, so is mine! I hide mine on a shelf under my desk, but how about concealing yours with an old apple crate that you can take off when you need to print?

@Maureen – Hurrah! Another stationery addict! :)

• Reply fasoolka December 7, 2011 at 9:53 am

Beautiful rooms, beautiful things and fantastic blog :)

• Reply Itzi December 7, 2011 at 11:08 am

I love the first one and the one with the blue lamp. So cute.

Itzi.decoritzion

• Reply Zara December 7, 2011 at 6:53 pm

So lovely spaces! If all offices looked like that! And I am very much keen on beautiful stationary, too! Love the blue files with a bird net to them! :)