Artistic & Industrial Home Office

Styling by Karine Kong | Photography by Francois Kong
Isn’t this desk space a goodun’?! It’s featured in the first ever catalogue by lifestyle brand Bodie and Fou and was by far my favourite tear sheet from it. The desk has been styled with a subtle arty feel, yet still maintains a masculine edge thanks to the metal shelving units and rustic wooden textures. Up close you can see the level of detail that has gone into the inspiration board that stretches the length of the desk; I think I even spot a bag from one of my favourite stores in Paris, Merci! You can see more beautiful interiors inspiration by viewing the Bodie and Fou catalogue online here or ordering it here. What inspires you about this home office space?

• Reply jenni October 21, 2011 at 12:18 am

I love that it's Friday where you are. And I also love this desk! I can almost imagine keeping it cleaned off….almost.

• Reply Colleen / Inspired to Share October 21, 2011 at 12:29 am

I'M OBSESSED! I love the wooden saw horse type legs. The art + touches of metal are perfect! xo

• Reply Rachel {Little Bits of Lovely} October 21, 2011 at 1:50 am

This is utterly stunning! I love the black and white against the rustic wooden features and the gorgeous pops of pink! I also love the shape of the desk, the legs look like they could be used for extra storage. Swoon! xx

• Reply Tommy October 21, 2011 at 3:35 am

I love that number 5. It's so clean and graphic.

• Reply Allison Egan October 21, 2011 at 3:49 am

Gorgeous and fantastic styling too (love that casual gallery wall!) I love the industrial/organic table lamp – and the desk too!

xo Allison
    Spicer + Bank

• Reply Hannah October 21, 2011 at 5:51 am

Yeah, this desk was my favourite part of the catalogue too. I love the storage in the legs, yet it's still really open.

Perfect office for me!

• Reply Creative Mischief October 21, 2011 at 8:34 am

It's really great and it's my favourite colours (matches my blog too 🙂 hee hee!) I have this desk but unfortunately mine doesn't look as cool as that! Loving Boudie & Fou as well. Happy Friday!

• Reply Helena - A Diary of Lovely October 21, 2011 at 12:33 pm

the cat print is very cute!

• Reply vosges paris October 21, 2011 at 12:43 pm

This is so well done 😉 Loving everything about it.. especially the moodboard and the wood with the B&W pictures on it 😉

• Reply Reshma at masalamangomantra.blogspot.com October 21, 2011 at 1:00 pm

What a way to decorate! Love the desk!

• Reply Scout's Honor Co. October 21, 2011 at 2:32 pm

Okay, I might need to switch out my metal sawhorses for natural wood ones like these STAT! I love this space. The lamp on the left is pretty amazing, too…

• Reply one sydney road October 21, 2011 at 3:15 pm

I have been obsessed with Bodie & Fou for a couple years now – they were one of the inspirations I used for my store! The new catalogue is just too cool – seriously want that print!

(btw…thx for your comment over on Aspiring Kennedy 🙂

• Reply White List October 21, 2011 at 4:22 pm

Wow! That's pretty amazing!

• Reply Jamie Herzlinger October 21, 2011 at 6:50 pm

I love it! So pretty but it's a are that's realistic and not so pristine that you can't work in it.

Jamie Herzlinger

• Reply Jessie October 21, 2011 at 9:33 pm

Love the desk, lamps and the floors!

Have a great weekend, Will!

Jessie

• Reply Payton December 3, 2011 at 10:52 pm

Who is the desk by?

• Reply Payton December 3, 2011 at 10:53 pm

Who is the desk by?

• Reply Kate Peever February 11, 2013 at 1:33 pm

The desk is by Ikea – I have exactly the same one. You can mix and match legs and tops!