Three New Rugs On My Wishlist

1 | 2 | 3
They say good things come in threes and it’s certainly true with these rugs I spotted over on Urban Outfitters this morning. Hard to pick a fave (hey, all that colour and pattern makes Mr. Bazaar very happy!) but I’m going to go for Mandela (at the top). Which is your favourite?

• Reply Geb August 30, 2011 at 12:14 am

I'm loving the green and white polka dots! Way to go Urban!

• Reply Idle Wife August 30, 2011 at 1:01 am

I really fell in love with Urban Outfitter rugs and bought a bunch of them, but now I really regret it. They're hard to clean, the ends and sides curl up, and there's no backing so they slip and slide and bunch up moments after straightening them (straightening them out has become a daily chore). Definitely factor in adding a non-slip backing to the price of them.

• Reply courteneykay August 30, 2011 at 1:46 am

I love the first one! The second one is my next runner up.

• Reply Jessica {The Aestate} August 30, 2011 at 2:53 am

Those are gorgeous! I can't choose between #1 and #2.

• Reply jillian :: cornflake dreams. August 30, 2011 at 11:54 am

the last one is my favorite! great finds. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

• Reply Pinecone Camp August 30, 2011 at 1:57 pm

That last one is pretty great! We're currently searching for a rug for our living room – not easy!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar August 30, 2011 at 2:34 pm

@Idle Wife – Thanks for the heads up on that.

@Pinecone camp – I just painted my living room in Cook's Blue by Farrow & Ball and I'm now searching for a rug to go with the new colour!

• Reply Megan August 30, 2011 at 4:36 pm

The one at the top – Mandela, is def my fave!

• Reply Rebecca August 30, 2011 at 4:43 pm

So hard to choose theyre all so stunning! I think the round turquoise one wins slightly over the others x

• Reply lauren marie August 30, 2011 at 8:06 pm

The last one! So unexpected seeing such a beautiful coloured floral rug paired with the more masculine looking furniture. Love it.

• Reply Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair August 30, 2011 at 9:14 pm

I like the polka one ! Thanks for reminding me about urban outfitters i had totally forgotten about them! These rugs are super reasonable too!
    Rachie xo

• Reply kristina@beancakes ★ August 30, 2011 at 9:35 pm

i like them all but i would have to go with the polka dots if i have to pick one! also ~ have you chosen a winner yet? i'm anxiously awaiting to hear the results haha!!
    xo ~ ks

• Reply Kayla Poole September 1, 2011 at 1:58 pm

The first and third–my oh my! that saturated color is beyond glorious. I love UO for providing such affordable options.