1. Loved the windows on this converted warehouse building.
2. Pre-made pallet tables are often super expensive but this one is quite good value if you’re looking for one.
3. Treated myself to these suede Blucher shoes from Zara.
4. Had a little fun jumpin’ under the morning sun upon the steps of the Tate Britain gallery on Sunday.
5. Ummm, so this umbrella is kinda cool.
6. Enjoyed the beautiful colour and scent of the fresh blooms dotted around our flat.
7. Photographing the glimmering, shimmering typography of The London College of Fashion.
8. Ok, major secret guys: Zara Home stocks bedlinen that looks just like iconic Paul Smith stripe but for a fraction of the price. Run, don’t walk!
9. How cute is this tea towel?
10. Catching the first boat on Sunday morning to the Tate Britain gallery meant we had the whole vessel to ourselves – bliss!