10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

1. My favourite bow tie made an appearance on Friday night for a friend’s leaving party.
2. I wrote about one of my favourite blog posts from last week on Elle Decor’s Design Insider’s feature.
3. I love this tear from the March issue of Conde Nast Traveller.
4. Blue and white striped shoes? Snapped up in a flash!
5. Coloured tumblers – roll on the first picnic of the season.
6. Ditte Isager took beautiful photographs for the Anthropologie catalogue.
7. No Strings Attached raised a smile or two, but it wasn’t the best romcom.
8. Loved this vintage airline tags print.
9. Pineapple tea light holders are fun.
10. I liked the quirky feel to this Paul Smith iPhone case.

• Reply Monica from Hola!design February 28, 2011 at 12:04 am

great finds! I love the vintage airlines tags print! also, already on my wishlist: the Paul smith iphone case.

• Reply Cherisse @ [Framing Spaces] February 28, 2011 at 12:16 am

Great post! I read the Elle Decor online mag before I stopped by here. Your blog is very fun and inspiring!

• Reply The Wool Acorn February 28, 2011 at 12:18 am

You're adorable! And I love those Pineapples!

• Reply Mademoiselle Michael February 28, 2011 at 1:31 am

Love the bowtie. So snazzy! :) xx

• Reply Karena February 28, 2011 at 2:27 am

Will I love the pineapple tea light holders, great colors!

I have a great offering on my site
    Art by Karena

• Reply Make mine Mid-Century February 28, 2011 at 2:27 am

I have a six-year-old who likes to wear bow ties. I'm going to have to show him yours. I think you may be a lovely role model for him … he's always complaining about the standard of his clothes not being up to par, and commenting on how I could improve our domicile's interior.

• Reply Sandy a la Mode February 28, 2011 at 2:52 am

oh my!! i love love love that bow tie!!!

• Reply pretty pink tulips February 28, 2011 at 3:22 am

Love those bright tumblers and Conde Nast tear….but that darling little bow tie is the best of all!!
    xo Elizabeth

• Reply Sarah Klassen February 28, 2011 at 5:52 am

Hope you had a great weekend! Thank you for sharing these—I was wondering about that new Natalie Portman film, and adore the Conde Nast tea—makes me long for Summer…

• Reply BEKAH February 28, 2011 at 8:51 am

New reader! I love your blog. And the bowtie. And the pineapple tea lights– so fantastic. Looking forward to new posts! Bekah Matters of Merrymaking

• Reply Helena - A Diary of Lovely February 28, 2011 at 10:22 am

your bow is SO SO cute Will! so you!

• Reply Hannah February 28, 2011 at 10:38 am

Hi Will! Hannah Galang here from SPACE Magazine. We've conversed through email before. Have you read my newest mail? :) Hope to hear from you soon!

• Reply The Zhush February 28, 2011 at 12:53 pm

Loving that iPhone case, too cute!

• Reply Carole February 28, 2011 at 1:23 pm

Oh, I love that pic from Anthropologie Will. I just want to snuggle up and hibernate til spring. xx

• Reply inbox February 28, 2011 at 2:40 pm

I love the picture from Anthropologie…it's so hot here in Rio, it makes me long for winter!

• Reply A Perfect Gray February 28, 2011 at 9:29 pm

loving the tags print but not as much as the bow tie!

• Reply Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair February 28, 2011 at 9:35 pm

These are great pics – the colours on those pineapple tea light holders are so cute and I am loving your bowtie! xo

• Reply Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} February 28, 2011 at 10:22 pm

That vintage tags print is SO AMAZEBALLS. I love the color and the feel of it…so perfect for that traveler/explorer room…inspiration strikes again! (c:

• Reply Kayla Poole March 1, 2011 at 1:04 am

your bow tie just made my whole day. And yes, we definitely need to catch up soon. Hope the move is going smoothly…thinking of you! xo.

• Reply {jami @ i m a g i n e} March 1, 2011 at 2:42 am

Pineapple tea light holders ARE fun!

XO – Jami
    i m a g i n e

• Reply Everyday Emotion March 1, 2011 at 7:40 pm

vintage airline tags – LOVE IT!