Happy Weekend

1 | 2
Thank you for your company this week, folks, it’s such a treat to dive into your blogs each and every day. I’m planning on a weekend of rest and crafting – my inspiration books have been a little neglected and are in need of some serious attention! Plus, there’s a reel of polka dot tape in my desk drawers that I am keen to start using. I’d also like to get some bakers twine to hang inspirational tears in my office. What’s on your weekend agenda?

• Reply David Toms January 29, 2011 at 12:04 am

Sounds like a rather nice weekend Will! I am off to the reference library to do some research, if it doesn't snow too much! Love the pastel colours of the pencils!

• Reply Karena January 29, 2011 at 12:07 am

Will, I have a painting to do for a special commission. Also saw the King's Speech today, and do highly recommend it!

Art by Karena

• Reply idratherbeshopping January 29, 2011 at 12:08 am

polka dot tape! that sounds like loads of fun!

have a great weekend

• Reply fleurishingblog.com January 29, 2011 at 12:21 am

Photographing the PA countryside in the snow…with mr. fleurishing & billy, of course! Bon weekend!!

• Reply s|c|s|d January 29, 2011 at 12:21 am

i wish i had time for crafting! I WANT to use polka dot tape! enjoy your weekend, I just dropped my pay check at the office supply store and will be drowning in manilla folders and organizing … I do love my new stapler though :)

much love, Sc.

• Reply Michelle Salz-Smith January 29, 2011 at 12:22 am

Your weekend sounds like it will be fantastic! Very clever using bakers twine to hang tear sheets…it truly is great for everything! Sadly, I will be doing taxes this weekend. :( But hopefully I will get to some of my craft books too. I have Lotta Jannsdotter's Handmade Living that I have been dying to tear into!

• Reply ChantaleP January 29, 2011 at 2:04 am

Ah Will.. C'est telle-ment belles tes photos de Paris! I hope you've recovered and feeling well now. It's good to relax, take care of yourself and your soul this weekend. Your weekend sounds perfect. This fever thing is going around world-wide cuz I think I've caught it now. But no matter. I will embrace the weekend as it comes. Have a great one everyone!

• Reply Marjorie Rose January 29, 2011 at 3:43 am

My weekend is dedicated to morning farmers+flea markets, some daytime cooking and evenings out with long-time friends..

Enjoy yours!

• Reply ashley cooper January 29, 2011 at 8:23 am

Will, that “To Do” list seems rough!!! I am dreaming for a day (or weekend) when that is all that resides on my “To Do” list. Until then I will live through you! (hehe) Enjoy it for the both of us!! Have a great weekend. xoxo

• Reply Annette January 29, 2011 at 1:57 pm

Dim Sum this morning~ lunch with BPF tomorrow…running walking cooking and chillin….have a great one Mr. B…xo

• Reply Style Maniac January 29, 2011 at 6:55 pm

my oh my but your blog just brightens up a dreary winter day! love the color, love the style, looking forward to discovering more.

• Reply Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne January 29, 2011 at 7:16 pm

Hello! Happy Weekend!!

Just wanna tell you that I love your work and you have such a great eye! Can't wait to share those vignettes you styled for Rue on my blog. It's going to be a hit for my readers!

xo, Jeanne

• Reply Pinecone Camp January 29, 2011 at 11:26 pm

How's the crafting going? I'm doing a little of that myself. Enjoy!

• Reply Michelle January 30, 2011 at 7:24 am

Hope your weekend was enjoyable. Love reading your posts and inspiring pics.

• Reply Laura Trevey January 30, 2011 at 4:31 pm

This comment has been removed by the author.