BRIGHT.LIFE

10 Things I Learned This Weekend

1. Calm and serene; this living space took my breath away.
2. Anthology magazine is the perfect fit for my Jack Spade bag.
3. These deliciously gold bowls are flirting outrageously with my Christmas list!
4. Owls are still in my good books, especially after I found this darling fellow.
5. Starbucks jewel-coloured Christmas decorations caught my eye.
6. Rockin’ around the Christmas tree, quite literally! (Anyone recognise the jumper?!)
7. Oh, Joules, please stop tempting me with colourful striped wellies.
8. Kelly Hoppen’s Home Style iPhone app is comprehensive and a great addition to any designer or stylist.
9. These Christmas cards are fab!
10. I fell for these hand painted baubles.

You Might Also Like

• Reply Justina Blakeney November 29, 2010 at 12:14 am

I love every single link.Those cards are adorable. LOVE anthology, those wellies, and how cute are you rockin' out! oh yes, and that living room…ahhhhh….
    xx
    Justina @compai

• Reply Ludmila {creamylife.com} November 29, 2010 at 12:21 am

Few things I learned from this post: that living room is gorgeous! the golden bowl is to die for! the owl is a pretty ornament which I MUST have! the picture of you doing the happy dance is heart-melting! those striped wellies are dreamy! the card and baubles are the image of a magical Christmas! phew! happy Monday :)

• Reply Kelly Green November 29, 2010 at 12:21 am

Loving those joules boots too, and those baubles….well just too brilliant! KG

• Reply Annette November 29, 2010 at 12:22 am

LOVE everything you picked! + you rockin around the christmas tree made me want to watch”home alone” you're so cute! xo

• Reply Mr. Goodwill Hunting November 29, 2010 at 12:23 am

I need a few number 2s…

Mr. Goodwill Hunting

• Reply Leah November 29, 2010 at 12:33 am

Totally cracking up over you dancing around the tree!! Love that pic!
    And those rubber boots are adorable!

Luvs!

• Reply Tucker November 29, 2010 at 12:36 am

you are fabulous!! love every. single. item on your list!!!

thanks for being you.

• Reply Rachel @ Little Bits of Lovely November 29, 2010 at 2:54 am

That living space looks so cosy and relaxing. Love those wellies too!

• Reply Apt. #34 November 29, 2010 at 3:07 am

a great list – sounds like a fab weekend!

• Reply bforbonnie November 29, 2010 at 3:58 am

you are too cute!

• Reply Belly November 29, 2010 at 9:38 am

Oh, Will, you're too adorable in that sweater! Loved the links (that bowl is stunning).

• Reply Mrs Conti @ Belvivere November 29, 2010 at 10:15 am

The app 'Home Style by Kelly Hoppen'? love that!
    Bedroom design on your Iphone? > have to check that out.
    Love the hand painted baubles.

• Reply The Buzz November 29, 2010 at 11:42 am

Can't believe your tree is up – I'm still in serene living room mode! All heck breaks loose next weekend, though, and I'm loving the hand painted Christmas balls.

• Reply Arianna November 29, 2010 at 12:06 pm

Your so cute dancing in your sweater ;) I love everything you learnt from your weekend, and the KH app is great!!!:)

• Reply Helena - A Diary of Lovely November 29, 2010 at 1:36 pm

aaaw Will, you look so cute!!! Is it snowing over there? we are still waiting down here…

• Reply Lost In Cheeseland November 29, 2010 at 1:39 pm

Was looking for original holiday cards, great find!

• Reply Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy November 29, 2010 at 2:00 pm

I love that living room! And you're look adorable in your jumper!

• Reply Carole November 29, 2010 at 2:02 pm

Know what you mean about those gold bowls Will. Now they're on my list too. x

• Reply Caitlin at the Desert Domicile November 29, 2010 at 5:27 pm

You look great rockin' around the Christmas tree! Oh and those hand painted baubles are gorgeous! Looks like you had a great weekend :)

• Reply Sandy a la Mode November 29, 2010 at 6:09 pm

love love love those colorful wellies… and you dancing around the xmas tree too!!

• Reply Michelle from Holley and Gill November 29, 2010 at 6:11 pm

Such a lovely array of fun and fabulous things Will. I can almost hear the music being played while you dance around in that jumper.

• Reply LiveLikeYou November 29, 2010 at 8:13 pm

The striped wellies are going on my Xmas wish list!

• Reply Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair November 29, 2010 at 8:50 pm

Are you putting your christmas tree up already?? :-) Love all the links!
    Rachie xo

• Reply Pinecone Camp November 29, 2010 at 9:21 pm

Way to rock out Will! I love those boots…I need them, I think.

• Reply Caitlin November 29, 2010 at 11:09 pm

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. I want to see more photos of your Christmas tree :)

• Reply Charlotta Ward November 30, 2010 at 7:05 am

Hello lovely Will. Your '10 things lists' are like lolly bags of delights to me. Love it all!
    The living room (1) is fantastic – just look at that distressed wall in the background.. Serious crush on a touch of 'demolition chic'!

The gold bowls are flirting with me too..! Clicking on that link next!

I too still love owls.. Hootingly lovely is the one you found.

Happy Tuesday dear friend.

xx Charlotta

• Reply Kimberlee November 30, 2010 at 11:42 am

Delicious post Will! Loving Anthology mag, my issue FINALLY arrived last week and I saved it for my flight from Adelaide to Melbourne this evening. love your blog xx

• Reply Lana November 30, 2010 at 12:36 pm

Love that living space with the long banquette and all the different cushions!! And the stripey wellies :)

• Reply Kayla Poole December 1, 2010 at 4:53 am

I'm obsessed with you

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar December 1, 2010 at 10:15 am

Your warm and kind comments were a fab start to the week – thanks, gang!