{Happy Weekend}

I’ve had such a lovely week with you guys; I’ve been lucky enough to welcome new followers and to keep seeing some super friendly regular faces, for which I am very grateful. If you’re new to this little blog, then you can find out more about me and ‘My Stuff’ in my guest post on A Diary of Lovely earlier in the week. Whatever you get up to this weekend, friends, I hope it’s full of fun and bursting with happiness for you. x

• Reply Chantale July 31, 2010 at 11:04 am

Loved your guest post on Diary of Lovely Will! You're a stylish guy.. Have a great weekend! See you on the flip side..

• Reply Ludmila {creamylife.com} July 31, 2010 at 12:37 pm

Have a wonderful weekend, Will! Thank you so much for visiting my blog for the past week! Your comments are making my day! xoxo

• Reply Laura Trevey July 31, 2010 at 1:12 pm

That photo just makes me smile…

Happy weekend to you ~~

• Reply Tommy July 31, 2010 at 1:30 pm

You too!

• Reply Debby July 31, 2010 at 1:53 pm

Have a great weekend, Will! xo

• Reply Layers and Layers July 31, 2010 at 5:03 pm

I would love to go to a party where it was all strung with pretty lights!!! sooooooooooo romantic! Have a lovely weekend Will . . . look forward to 10 best things on Monday!

• Reply AB HOME Interiors July 31, 2010 at 6:23 pm

What a gorgeous and inviting photo. Makes me want to put my summer dress on and fetch a vodka martini!
    Have a great weekend!

• Reply Leah July 31, 2010 at 10:07 pm

Enjoy your weekend too Will!

• Reply Stacey August 1, 2010 at 1:05 am

Same to you Will and thanks for stopping by:-).

• Reply Christa August 1, 2010 at 4:34 am

WOW! Just started exploring your blog recently. Love your guest post on A Diary of Lovely. Great way to know you better. Fun fact – where you got your watch from. Thanks….

• Reply David August 2, 2010 at 2:19 am

Hope you had a fabulous weekend Will! Always enjoy your posts!

• Reply Charlotta Ward August 2, 2010 at 3:27 am

What a great picture – looks ike a divine setting for a party. Though I would probably be found in the pool at the end of the night.. :)

Am off to read your guest post.

x Charlotta

• Reply Aspiring Kennedy August 2, 2010 at 5:38 am

oh goody! going to check you on on helena's blog. i am going to be on “my stuff” soon, too! can't wait to see what you love to use!

have a great week, will!

• Reply Kate (Southern-Belle-Simple) August 2, 2010 at 5:25 pm

hey there dolly mou….i'm a new follower myself. nice to meetcha! looking forward to reading all your previous posts! xoxo

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar August 2, 2010 at 8:07 pm

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments about my guest post on Helena's blog!

• Reply Beth Dotolo @ Hello, Splendor August 5, 2010 at 1:36 pm

Can you tell that I'm just getting around to read my blogs for the week?? I've missed so many great things!

I loved reading your faves on A Diary of Lovely! Love her blog and am so happy when I see two of my favorite people in the same place.

I get to be featured soon… I can't wait to see it! Love her.