{Decor SOS: Wall Art}

I saw this huge brownstone image on made by girl’s lovely blog last week and I haven’t stopped thinking about it since. It’s on the wall inside Coisas da Doris‘ store, but I can’t see it online. Does anyone know where it’s from, or, where I can find something similar? I love it and think it would look perfect in our new living room because there’s a big white wall that needs filling asap!

• Reply Michelle from Holley and Gill June 30, 2010 at 1:02 pm

Oh Will, that is stunning! If you ever find out the source I would LOVE to know too!

• Reply M.A June 30, 2010 at 1:40 pm

Will, you should check out http://www.flickr.com and search on brownstone you can find similar pictures. Give whom ever own the picture a email asking if you can use the image for personal use, save the picture go to your local print shop and voila your personal master piece for your empty wall.

• Reply Kathysue June 30, 2010 at 2:01 pm

GM Will, I have no idea but it is a great print for sure and would make a big white wall look very interesting. Thanks for commenting this morn. I have been gone for a week so I am just now starting to catch up. Summers are busy but oh how I love them. Hope you are having a good one,Kathysue

• Reply Becca June 30, 2010 at 2:01 pm

They seem have this sort of thing in-store at Ikea now. I do feel a bit icky knowing that *everyone* is buying the exact same print, but it's a really affordable way of doing it.

• Reply positdesign June 30, 2010 at 2:08 pm

try cropping to the portion of the image you want and running through tineye.com; if it's online, that will definitely find it!!

• Reply Heather Draper June 30, 2010 at 3:04 pm

Hey Will,
    I used Fliker for the artwork in my guest room… found fantastic images to personalize the space…bet you will find a picture you like even more!!!

• Reply design traveller June 30, 2010 at 3:09 pm

The image seems to add an extra depth to entire interior…

• Reply SogniSorrisi June 30, 2010 at 3:28 pm

This is such a great image, I love so many things here including the bench. I think my fave is that photo, though.

• Reply thelennoxx June 30, 2010 at 4:37 pm

Never seen it before, but it certainly is pretty!

• Reply Marcus Design June 30, 2010 at 5:22 pm

I haven't seen it either unfortunately. I'll keep my eyes peeled. I love the look, especially in this grouping!

• Reply A Perfect Gray June 30, 2010 at 7:02 pm

yep. like that.

• Reply ashlina {the decorista} June 30, 2010 at 7:17 pm

oh yeah. thats gorgeousness. love it too

• Reply molly YEH! June 30, 2010 at 7:39 pm

i just gasped at the site of this. the lighting in the pic is so incredible… it looks so real! i want.

• Reply Mariska Meijers June 30, 2010 at 10:03 pm

can't come to the rescue :(((

• Reply Rachel July 1, 2010 at 2:48 am

Wow it looks so cool! Definitely would look fab on a bare white wall!

• Reply FROM THE RIGHT BANK July 3, 2010 at 11:03 pm

I don't know the source of that one but may have one in my portfolio that's similar – give me a few days to dig through it and I'll shoot you an email . . .

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar July 4, 2010 at 4:41 pm

Thanks for all the help everyone! I've been busy searching away using your tips.

Ally – thank you, I'm excited for your email already!