Uncategorized

{Fun on the Floor}

Well guys, carpet’s back. It’s a fact. Still not convinced. Well, take a little peak at these beauties from Fun on the Floor

Yikes, that purple carpet (1) looks so, so good. I’d have that layed in my office in one second flat. Which style is your favourite?

• Reply Kellie April 30, 2010 at 3:09 pm

I really like that last one… but colors on the floor are hard for me to commit to… I change my mind about rooms so often & color on the floor is not a quick fix!

• Reply Designwali April 30, 2010 at 5:17 pm

eek..i'm not entirely sold either…occaisional bedroom sure, hallway? red? nope.can't do it. Fun post – have a good weekend!

• Reply ashlina April 30, 2010 at 6:58 pm

oh wow. looks so heavenly! i love that. you know that purple is my fave too. but the navy is looking pretty good.
    have a great weekend luver!
    xo

• Reply PorshaCoghlan梁子珠 April 30, 2010 at 7:21 pm

人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。........................................

• Reply mooi hoor... April 30, 2010 at 7:36 pm

ugh. wall to wall carpet. Love the colours on the floor though. Maybe in the bedrooms… I love the dramatic red and grey, the feminine pistachio and the dreamy dark blue most.

• Reply Michael Mattison April 30, 2010 at 8:22 pm

Will — It's great stopping by your blog after a few weeks, and isn't it typical of you to treat us to this eye candy here; great rooms you've selected for this post. My favorite? Definitely the white armchairs against that brick wall; love it. I'd probably have gone the extra step and painted the brick white; there's nothing I love more than white brick, especially when it starts to look a bit worn. (But that purple carpet is stunning as well, isn't it?)
    Hope all is well with you. Looking forward to hearing from you again soon.
    XO
    Michael

• Reply Ann @ At First Swoon April 30, 2010 at 9:32 pm

Have a wonderful weekend, Will!

• Reply Mariska Meijers May 2, 2010 at 2:19 pm

The purple is mine!

• Reply Kyleigh May 2, 2010 at 7:30 pm

Wow, yes the blood red one gets my vote… loving that!

• Reply 7 Year Wedding May 3, 2010 at 8:42 pm

I was showing my friends your site and we all agree we LOVE picture number one!

• Reply sinnlighet May 4, 2010 at 4:19 am

L
    I
    K
    E

Agneta, a swedish one ;)

• Reply sheila May 5, 2010 at 4:20 am

Lord knows you know I love these carpets! The peach is super pleasant! Adore!