{Snuggle up the folk way}

I couldn’t resist sharing this cosy looking bedroom with you on such a cold, misty morning. How inviting does it look? I must admit, I do love the layered look; there’s something incredibly sumptuous about sinking into mountains of cushions and curling up under a multitude of different throws. Also, how fantastic is that rug?!

Image: Living etc & housetohome

• Reply FreshDesignBlog.com November 5, 2009 at 7:36 pm

It's all gorgeous – the bed, the cushions, the throw, the rug and even the little footstool!

Actually, I'll maybe pass on the squirrel.

• Reply Cat November 9, 2009 at 4:53 pm

That looks fantastic! Anthropologie have a lovely range of coverings but the ones I'm really coveting (geddit?!) are from Lombok at the moment…

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 10, 2009 at 8:59 am

Anthropologie stock some great products! I'll be sure to check out the covers at Lombok.

As for the Squirrel; i'm not too sure that would be the first thing I would want to see in the morning…!

• Reply Rashmi C November 23, 2009 at 12:18 pm

I think this room looks splendid – the quilt with the chrysanthemums is particularly toothsome; any idea on where this is being sold? I thought it was Plumo (based on info from either 'Living etc' or 'housetohome'), but both the website and the catalogue draw a blank.

If not, any ideas on where to buy a similar fabric?

Many thanks!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 23, 2009 at 8:04 pm

Hi Rashmi C! It's a lovely quilt, huh?! I believe it's from Antropologie; here's a link to the bedding section of their website: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/category.jsp?popId=HOME&navAction=top&navCount=100&isSortBy=true&pushId=HOME-BEDDING&id=HOME-BEDDING

Hope that helps!

• Reply Checks and Spots December 4, 2009 at 3:25 am

Oh my goodness! I just discovered your blog…it's a slice of heaven. Love. Love. Love it!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar December 6, 2009 at 5:10 pm